The Smart BatteryProtect disconnects the battery from non-essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine.
Please download full specifications sheet here.
- Protects the battery against excessive discharge and can be used as a system on/off switch.
- 12/24V auto ranging.
- Bluetooth: programming made easy.
- A special setting for Li-ion batteries.
- Ultra-low current consumption.
- Over voltage protection.
- Ignition proof.
- Delayed alarm output.
- Delayed load disconnect and delayed reconnect.
- Smart BatteryProtect - Smart BP-220.
- Maximum continuous load current: 220A.
- Peak current (during 30 seconds): 600A.
- Operating voltage range: 6 –35V.
- Current consumption BLE On When on: 1,4 mA When off or low voltage shutdown: 0,9 mA.
- Current consumption BLE Off When on: 1,2 mA When off or low voltage shutdown: 0,7 mA.
- Alarm output delay: 12 seconds.
- Maximum load on alarm output: 50 mA (short circuit proof).
- Load disconnect delay: 90 seconds (immediate if triggered by the VE.Bus BMS).
- Load reconnect delay: 30 seconds.
- Default thresholds: Disengage: 10,5V or 21V Engage: 12V or 24V.
- Operating temperature range: Full load: -40°C to +40°C (up to 60% of nominal load at 50°C).
- IP rating Electronics: IP67 (potted) Connections: IP00.
- Connection: M8.
- Mounting Torque: 9 Nm.
- Weight: 0,8 kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 62 x 123 x 120 mm.
* The BatteryProtect is not designed for reverse currents from charging sources
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.