Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor
The BMV 712 has been designed to minimize power consumption. The alarm relay therefore is a bistable relay, and the current draw remains low whatever the position of the relay.
- Easy to install.
- Midpoint voltage monitoring.
- Very low current draw from the battery.
- Bi-stable alarm relay.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge.
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge.
- Programmable visual and audible alarm.
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit.
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps.
- VE. Direct communication port.
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health.
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V.
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A).
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings.
- Supply voltage range: 6,5 - 95 VDC.
- Current draw, back light off: < 1mA.
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6,5 - 95 VDC.
- Battery capacity (Ah): 20 - 9999 Ah.
- Operating temperature range: -40 +50°C.
- Measures voltage of second battery, or temperature, or midpoint: Yes.
- Temperature measurement range: -20 +50°C.
- VE. Direct communication port: Yes.
- Bistable relay: 60V / 1A normally open (function can be inverted).
Installation & Dimensions
- Installation: Flush mount.
- Front: 63mm diameter.
- Front bezel: 69 x 69mm.
- Body diameter: 52mm.
- Body depth: 31mm.