Victron Smartshunt 500A-50mV Battery Shunt
The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted.
The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor. The SmartShunt is available in 500A. The 1000A and 2000A will follow later this year.
- Supply voltage range: 6,5 - 70 VDC.
- Current draw: < 1mA.
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6,5 - 70 VDC.
- Battery capacity (Ah): 1 - 9999 Ah.
- Operating temperature range -40 +50°C.
- Measures voltage of second battery, or temperature, or midpoint: Yes.
- Temperature measurement range: -20 +50°C
- VE.Direct communication port: Yes.
Resolution & Accuracy
- Current: ± 0,01A.
- Voltage: ± 0,01V.
- Amp hours: ± 0,1 Ah.
- State of charge (0 – 100%): ± 0,1%.
- Time to go: ± 1 min.
- Temperature (if optional temperature sensor connected): ± 1°C (0 - 50°C).
- Accuracy of current measurement ± 0,4%.
- Offset Less than 20 / 40 / 80 mA.
- Accuracy of voltage measurement ± 0,3%.
Installation & Dimensions
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 46 x 120 x 54 mm.
- Protection category: IP21.