Please note that this item is available on pre-order with a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks.
The REVOV CUBE 800 is a compact, fully integrated, all-in-one backup system with pre- programmed inverter pre-connected batteries and Battery Management System (BMS), a 5kW inverter with 7800W MPPT. The entire unit contains all the necessary wiring and correct fusing, thereby making it quick to install and easy to store. The complete 10.2kWh units are perfect for residential or small businesses requiring backup. This DC system stores energy, detects grid status, and automatically supplies your home or business when the national grid is compromised.
- The CUBE 800 is a 5kW/10.2kWh pre-configured bi-directional UPS inverter, capable of feeding back into your local grid and with an immediate backup transition from grid to battery power.
- Provision for the attachment of solar panels with built-in MPPT solar charge controller, capable of 7800W input at 500VDC.
- Warranted for daily cycling with built in NRS compliant protection.
- Pure Sine Wave AC Output- long-lasting and safe, with no damage to appliances.
- Remote monitoring function as standard.
- Three phase & parallel configurations available on request (3 CUBE units).
- Transfer Time: Max 20ms.
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave.
- Power Output: 5000W.
- Max Peak Power Output: 12000W for 10sec.
- Voltage: 230V.
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2VDC.
- Nominal Capacity: 200Ah.
- Bulk/Absorption Voltage: 55.5V.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54.5V.
- Max Charge Current: 60A Per Battery.
- Energy Capacity: 10.2kWh.
- Recommended Charge Current: 60A.
- Available Depth of Discharge: 95%.
- Maintenance: Charge the battery every 6 months when not in use.
- Solar Charger
- Max Charging Current: 135A.
- System Voltage: 48VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 100 ~ 500VDC.
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500VDC.
- Max PV Array Power: 6500W.
- Dimensions & Weight
- Dimension [LxWxH]: 600mm x 600mm x 800mm.
- Unit Weight [kg]: 135kg.
- REVOV Batteries (PTY) LTD: 10 years or 3 500 cycles at 1 cycle per day.
- 5 year warranty for Sunsynk/Deye inverter used in the CUBE 800.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.