JAM72S30 is the latest in JA Solar's 72 Cell range. This module with its 11Bus-bar half-cell configuration can reach up to a incredible power of 545Wp. This module offers better temperature-dependant performance and enhanced tolerance for mechanical loading.
Please download full specifications sheet here.
More benefits of this module range
- Higher power output
- Less shading
- Lower resistive losses
- Lower LCOE
- Cell: Mono.
- Weight: 28.6kg±3%.
- Dimensions: 2279×1134×35mm.
- Cable Cross Section Size: 4mm.
- No. of Cells: 144 (6×24).
- Junction Box: IP67, 3 diodes.
- Connector: QC4.10 connectors.
Electrical Parameters at STC
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax) [W]: 545.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) [V]: 49.75.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) [V]: 41.80.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) [A]: 13.93.
- Maximum Power Current (Imp) [A]: 13.04.
- Module Efficiency [%]: 21.1.
- Power Tolerance: -0~+5W.
- STC: Irradiance 1000W/m2, cell temperature 25°C, AM 1.5G.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.