Modular LiFePO4 energy storage from your trusted high performance battery partner. The following specifications pertain to the Freedom Won eTower modular stackable battery, designed for smaller residential and light commercial applications with options of 1,2,3, or 4 modules in a tower per system.
Please download full specifications sheet here.
- Total Energy Capacity [kWh]: 5.
- Energy, 80% DoD [kWh]: 1.
- Energy, 90% DoD [kWh]: 1.
- Current Capacity [Ah]: 100.
- Max/Cont. Charge Current [A]: 80/70.
- Max/Cont. Charge Power [kW]: 4,2/3,6 .
- Max/Cont. Discharge Current [A]: 100/90 .
- Max/Cont. Discharge Power [kW]: 5,2/4,7 .
- Max Recommended Inverter Total Rated Power (cont.) [kVA]: 5kVA .
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 52V, to suit 48V Inverters, min 47V, max 56V *do not connect modules in series
- Combined weight [kg]: 45.
- Dimensions when e5000 placed horizontally front to rear Single unit with pedestal (HxWxD)(mm): 247x460x463.
- Dimensions exclude busbars on front Single unit without pedestal (HxWxD)(mm): 222x440x443.
- Warranty: 10 years limited warranty.
- Design Life: 4 >15 years.
- Packaging: One e5000 per cardboard box complete with above included accessories.
- Certificate of Compliance: UN 38.3 / IEC 62619.
- Enclosure Steel – painted white, rated for indoor use only, out of direct sun and away from other heat sources.
- DC Connection - Integrated Terminals on Front 2 x M6 bolts each for positive and for negative terminals for DC leads to inverter and busbars for connection of parallel e5000’s in tower or rack configuration.
Communication and Control Interfaces (See manual for further details)
- CAN Bus (RJ45 Socket x 1) - for interfacing with compatible inverters and system controllers (the eTower is fully compatible with all common CAN bus compatible brands).
- RS485 (RJ45 Socket x 1) - for interfacing with the Voltronics Axpert range of inverters equipped with a RS485 lithium battery interface and the applicable firmware.
- RS232 (RJ45 Socket x 1) - for interfacing with a PC for firmware and setting updates (only by Freedom Won technicians).
- RS485 (RJ45 x 2) - for the communication connection of parallel batteries up to four in tower.
- Digital Outputs x 2 - for controlling external relays based on pre-set functions.
- Protection Internal electronic protection including overcurrent, cell under and over voltage, temperature out of range, weak cell detection, minimum SOC control, active voltage based charge current limiting. *do not short circuit or connect in reverse polarity!
- Plastic pedestal for tower stacking (cleats for 19” rack not included but available from Freedom Won if required).
- DC cables standard 1,8m long in 35mm2 single core with M6 terminal lugs on one end, red for positive and black for negative.
- Interconnecting tower busbars drilled and cut to length for single tier jumps using tower pedestals, with heat shrink covering, red for positive and black for negative.
- Interconnecting RS485 parallel battery communication cables for interconnecting the tower modules 'communication RJ45 sockets (standard ethernet cables may also be used).
- Inverter interface CAN Bus cable at 1,8m length for connecting compatible CAN bus equipped Victron inverters.
- Inverter interface CAN Bus cable at 1,8m length for connecting compatible CAN bus equipped Type 1 inverters e.g. Sunsynk, Growatt, Solis, Goodwe (see Freedom Won Interfacing Guide for full details).
- Inverter interface RS485 cable at 1,8m length for connecting Voltronic/Axpert Inverters
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.