Advantages of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
- CNBM Solar performance guarantees for 25 years.
- 10 years product warranty
- Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO).
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for on-grid system.
- Leading manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing.
- 100% EL inspection, ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance.
- Anti-reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption, but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind loads(2400pa) and snow loads(5400pa).
- High salt and ammonia resistance.
- Positive power tolerance:0-+5w.
- 10 years product warranty.
- 10-years 90% of Min. rated output power, and 25-years 80% of Min. rated output power warranty.
Raw materials and Mechanical Parameters
- Type of Cells(mm): poly 78.375×156.75.
- NO. of Cells and Connections: 6×24=144.
- Dimensions(mm)(L*W*H): 1965mm × 992mm × 40mm.
- Weight(kg): 22.9
- Glass: 3.2mm Tempered Glass.
- Encapsulation: EVA.
- Backsheet: Multilayer Composite.
- Aluminium-Frame: Silver Anodized aluminium alloy.
- Junction-Box: IP67/IP68
- Cable: 4mm², 900mm.
- Connector: MC4 and MC4 compatible
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
- Operating Temperature: -45~+80C
- Maximum Series Fuse: 20A
- Maximum Static Load, Front Side (e.x. Snow,Wind): 5400PA
- Maximum Static Load, Back Side (e.x. Wind): 2400PA
- Application Grade: Class A
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 320W.
- Power Tolerance: 0-+5W
- Module Efficiency: 18.10%
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 92.2V
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 74.1V
- Short Circuit Current (lsc): 4.61A
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 4.32A
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc: +0.06%
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%
- Temperature Coefficient pf Pmp: -0.45%
- Standard Test Condition: Irradiance: 1000W/M2, Cell Temperature: 25C, Spectrum AM:1.5
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.