- 0.1 micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts.
- It’s Simple — No Chemicals, No Construction, use any plastic bucket or plastic bottle, No Replacement Parts; even attach it to a spigot with hose threads.
- Cost Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for pennies a day over its lifetime — Produced by a Non-Profit company!
- Fast Flow — supplies 1 litre every 2 minute.
- Easy Maintenance — Just back flush each use.
- Long Lasting — with proper maintenance it can last many years for an entire family.
- Disaster Relief — fast solution to a clean water need.
- Meets and exceeds EPA standards — removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard.
What it removes?
- Bacteria Which Cause: I. E Cholera, Botulism (Clostridium Botulinum), Typhoid (Salmonella Typhi), Amoebic Dysentery, E. coli, Coliform Bacteria, Streptococcus, Salmonella.
- Protozoan (Cyst): I.E Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Cyclosophoran.
- Exceeds EPA Requirements (Removal Rate of 99.99999%).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.