CNBM 6M-55 55W Mono Solar Panel
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for off-grid system.
- Leading manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing.
- 100% EL inspection, ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance.
- Anti-reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption, but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind loads(2400pa) and snow loads(2400pa).
- High salt and ammonia resistance.
- Positive power tolerance:0-+5w.
- 1 0 years product warranty,
- 10-years 90% of Min. rated output power, and 25-years 80% of Min. rated output power warranty.
Raw materials and Mechanical Parameters
- Type of Cells(mm): mono156×52.
- NO. of Cells and Connections: 3×12=36.
- Dimensions(mm)(L*W*H): 700×510×30.
- Weight(kg): 2.7.
- Glass: 3.2mmTempered Glass.
- Encapsulation: EVA.
- Backsheet: Multilayer Composite.
- Aluminium-Frame: Silvery/Black Anodized aluminium alloy.
- Junction-Box: IP65.
- Cable: N/A.
- Maximum System Voltage: 700V.
- Operating Temperature: -45~+80C.
- Maximum Static Load, Front Side (e.x. Snow, Wind): 5400Pa.
- Maximum Static Load, Back Side (e.x. Wind): 2400Pa.
- Application Grade: Class A.
Electrical Parameters (Standard Test Condition)
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 55W.
- Cell Efficiency: 19.1%.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.7V.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 3.13A.
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 2.96A.
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc: +0.06%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.32%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmp: -0.45%.
- Standard Test Condition: Irradiance:1000W/M2, Cell Temperature:25℃, Spectrum AM:1.5.
The Electrical Parameters of the module are the average theory figure under the standard test condition, each one exists difference. Cannot be treated as the basis of module delivery.