The Canadian Solar 600W Super High Power Mono PERC HiKU7 with EVO2 module has an impressive 600W rating with 21.2% efficiency and comes equipped with Staubli MC4-EVO2 Connectors.
- Module efficiency up to 21.2 %.
- Up to 3.5 % lower LCOE, Up to 5.7 % lower system cost.
- Comprehensive LID / LeTID mitigation technology, up to 50% lower degradation.
- Compatible with mainstream trackers, cost effective product for utility power plant.
- Better shading tolerance
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts.
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa and increased wind load up to 2400Pa.
- 12 year product warranty and 25 year power output warranty
- Weight: 31 kg
- Rated Power: 600
- WMCS Reference: BABT8767-56-600W
- Length:2,172 mm
- Width:1,303 mm
- Depth:35 mm
- VTemp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.34 %Clamp position on panel:
- Long and short side
- Connector Type :EVO2
- Efficiency: 21.2 %
- Pallet Size: Oversized
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.