Our new HC range of batteries are the most affordable, high-performance energy storage solutions available today. The HC range is available in 13V, 26V and 52V with sizes ranging from 3.6kWh to 62.5kWh.
Please download full specification sheet here.
- High performance ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry.
- Fully rechargeable in as little as 1.5 hours.
- Serial communication (CANBUS) compatible with leading peripherals incl. Victron®, Studer®, Ingeteam®, SMA®, Goodwe® & Sunsynk®
- On-board monitoring & diagnostics via integrated user interface / display.
- Marine-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- 10 Year product warranty.
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity: 3 640Wh @C2, 25°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 13 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 12 VDC ~ 13.8 VDC.
- Operating Temperature Range Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C | Discharge: -10°C ~ 50°C.
- Cycle Life @ 100% DoD @C2, 25°C: > 3 600 cycles (20% fade) | 7 000 cycles (40% fade).
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD @C2, 25°C: > 5 000 cycles (20% fade) | 9 000 cycles (40% fade).
- Cycle Life @ 70% DoD @C2, 25°C: > 7 000 cycles (20% fade) | 12 000 cycles (40% fade).
- Dimensions (cm): 51 x 21 x 31cm (W x D x H).
- Weight (kg): 40kg.
Charge / Discharge
- Bulk Voltage: 13.8 VDC.
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 12.0 V.
- Charge Current (max.): 250A continuous.
- Discharge Current (max.): 250A continuous; 300A burst (for 1 minute max.); 750A peak (for 2 seconds max.).
- Charge Power: 3 250W continuous.
- Discharge Power: 3 250W continuous.
- Self-discharge Rate: < 2% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% @C2.
- Isolator: 750A.
- In-line Fuse: 2 x 125A.
- Over-current Protection: 250A.
- Over-voltage Cut-out: < 14.6V (3.65 V on any cell).
- Under-voltage Cut-out: > 11.4V (2.85 V on any cell).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.