Special features/product advantages
- Low power consumption of just 3 to 5 W thanks to synchronous motor.
- Extended field of application for hard water: up to 3.57mmol/l (20°dH).
- Quick, tool less electrical connection thanks to the Wilo-Connector.
- Reliable protection from bacteria and corrosion due to the use of high-quality materials for a longer service life.
- Flexible service motor: fast replacement of all common pump types.
- Quick electrical connection with Wilo-Connector.
- Integrated ball shut-off valve on the suction side (Star-Z NOVA A, Star-Z-NOVA C only).
- Integrated non-return valve on the pressure side (Star-Z NOVA A, Star-Z-NOVA C only).
- Blocking current-proof motor.
- Plug-in time switch (only Star-Z NOVA C).
- 1.8 m connecting cable with shock-proof plug (only Star-Z NOVA C).
- Thermal insulation as standard.
- Pump housing: Brass.
- Impeller: Plastic.
- Shaft: ceramic.
- Bearing: Carbon, synthetic resin-impregnated.
Scope of delivery
- Gaskets (only Star-Z NOVA A, Star-Z NOVA C).
- Installation and operating instructions.
- Fluid temperature: Drinking water up to 20 °dH: max. +65°C, in short time duty (2 h) up to +70°C.
- Protection class IP 42.
- Max. Operating pressure 10 bar.
- Max. Volume flow Qmax: 0.3 m3/h.
- Max. Delivery head Hmax: 0.95 m.
- Thread: G 1.
- Threaded pipe union / Nominal diameter: R ½.
- Rated pressure PN: 10 bar.
- Overall length L0: 138 mm.
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz.
- Gross weight: 1.5 kg.