Setting of speed stages (3 speed stages)
- Wrench attachment point on pump body.
- Cable lead-in possible on both sides.
- Quick connection with spring clips.
- Blocking current-proof motor.
- Pump housing: Red brass (CC 499K) according to DIN 50930-6 in accordance with Drinking Water Ordinance.
- Impeller: Plastic (PP - 40% GF).
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel (X40Cr13).
- Bearing: Carbon, metal impregnated.
- Fluid to be pumped: Water 100 %.
- Fluid temperature: 20 °C.
- Min. fluid temperature: -10 °C.
- Max. fluid temperature: 110 °C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar.
- Minimum suction head at 50 °C / 95 °C / 110 °C: 0,5 m / 3 m / 10 m.
- Nominal delivery head [m] at Q = 0 m3/ h: 6m.
- Nominal connection diameter Rp: 25 mm.
- Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 61800-3.
- Emitted interference: EN 61000-6-3.
- Interference resistance: EN 61000-6-2.
- Mains connection: 1~230V/50 Hz.
- Power consumption P1: 0,03 kW ... 0,084 kW.
- Max. speed: 2510 1/min ... 2840 1/min.
- Current consumption: 0,2 A ... 0,36 A.
- Protection class: IP 44.
- Threaded cable connection: PG 1x11.
- Pipe connection: G 1½ PN 10.
- Overall length: 180 mm.
- Weight approx.: 2,8 kg.
- Type: Star-RS 25/6-RG PN 10.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.