The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch (see manual).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards
No special tools needed for installation
Input fuse (not replaceable)
On 12 V and 24 V input models only
Adjustable output voltage
Not intended for battery charging. Please consider using an Orion-Tr Smart for battery charging.
- Input voltage range: 10-17 V
- Under voltage shut down: 7V
- Under voltage restart: 7.5V
- Nominal output voltage: 24.2 V
- Output voltage adjust range : 20-30V
- Output voltage tolerance: +/- 0.2 V
- Output noise: 2mV rms
- Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 25 °C: 15A
- Maximum output current (10 s) at nominal output voltage: 25A
- Short circuit output current: 40A
- Cont. output power at 25 °C: 430W
- Cont. output power at 40 °C: 360W
- Efficiency: 88%
- No load input current: < 100 mA
- Galvanic isolation: 200 V dc between input, output and case
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +55 °C (derate 3 % per °C above 40 °C)
- Humidity: Max. 95 % non-condensing
- DC connection: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 16 mm² AWG10
- Weight: 1.6 kg (1 lb)
- Dimensions h x w x d: 130 x 186 x 80mm (4.0 x 4.5 x 1.9 inch)
- Standards: EN 60950 EN 61000-6-3, EN 55014-1 EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 55014-2 ECE R10-5
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.