- Wi-Fi hotspot – Selling data vouchers is a key revenue stream for the solar energy centres. Rates for data bundles depend on the local internet connection – 3G vs. Broadband.
- Energy Efficient Devices – The Spark kiosks will also serve as a location for ordering home solar kits, LED lights, power banks, charging cables and other energy efficient products.
- Refrigeration – The Spark Bike has an option of an energy efficient cooler for drinks, whereas the Spark Cart comes equipped with an energy efficient fridge/freezer.
- 0,22kW Spark Bike – 1,1 kWh per day ( 73 phones charged or 1 laptop running for 8 hours).
- 2 x 7 port USB hubs.
- 2x 12Ah Batteries.
- 2 x 110W Solar panels.
- 2 x Solar charge controllers.
- Height: 99cm.
- Width: 70cm.
- Length: 110cm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.