Solar ovens have been proven to be safe and effective under the proper conditions, and recent years have seen the development of more advanced ovens which cook more easily while still using only heat from the sun. The Camper is water proof and comes in a neat carry bag. Ideal to take with on holidays, on hikes, to go and watch sport, and general outdoor life. The camper zips closed while cooking making it hygienic and safe.
Best times to cook
- Winter - From 10 am until 2pm
- Summer From 9am until 3pm
- Stronger sun cooks food faster
- Slow Cooking
- Slow cooking keeps nutrients in and produces healthier food. This method of cooking only uses the sun - no matches or fires; it is safe for children as there is no threat of fires, and no toxic fumes. Cheaper because there is no fuel costs.
- The Camper is water proof
- Comes in a neat carry bag.
- Ideal to take with on holidays, on hikes, to go and watch sport, and general outdoor life.
- The camper zips closed while cooking making it hygienic and safe.
- Dimensions: 50cm Height,42cm Length, 5cm Width.
- Assembled dimesions: 51cm Height,42cm Width, 52cm Length
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.