- Long life according to EUROBAT Classification
- Maximum charge efficiency
- High gas recombination efficiency
- Low self-discharge rate
- Easy installation and handling
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- UPS units.
- Emergency power.
- Starting generators.
- EPS units.
- Battery Model: SP12-65.
- Design Life (years, 25°C): 10 years.
- Capacity (Ah, 25°C): 20HR (3.27A,1.80V) = 65.4.
- Reference Internal Resistance (mΩ): 6.3( full charged @ 25°C).
- Maximum Discharge Current (A/5 Sec.): 975.
- Self-Discharge (25°C): ≤3% per month.
- Short Circuit Current (A): 1900.
- Charge Voltage (V/cell, 25°C): Cycle use = 2.40 (-3.5mV/°C/cell), max charge current: 19.5 A.
- Charge Voltage (V/cell, 25°C): Float use = 2.27 (-3.5mV/°C/cell).
- Weight: 20 kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxH/TH): 314 x 166 x 169/174 mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.