The packet was invented by P&G laundry scientists who were originally trying to separate dirt from used laundry water. They invented a breakthrough technology that can enable people anywhere in the world to purify dirty water in a simple, affordable and convenient way.The P&G Purifier of Water Sachets technology was developed in collaboration with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and works in three ways: coagulation, flocculation, and disinfection.
- Clean Fresh Water – Clean any freshwater source of Viruses, Bacteria, Cysts, Dirt & Sediment, Heavy Metals.
- Highly Effective – Remove more than 99.99999% of common waterborne bacteria (including those that cause cholera), 99.99% of common waterborne viruses (including those that cause hepatitis A) and 99.9% of protozoa
- Large Volume – 240 x P&G™ packets per box to purify 2400 litres of water. 10 litres per packet.
- Low Cost – Costs a few cents per clean litre of water.
- Simple to Use – Two buckets, a clean t-shirt and 30 minutes will provide 10 litres of clean water.
- Removes Particles – Remove dirt and other pollutants.
- Visible Signal – By removing the dirt and sediment through a flocculation process, the P&G Purifier of Water Sachets gives a visible signal ensuring you have clean and safe water.
- Improves taste – Maintains a pure fresh taste similar to most household tap water
- Quick – 30 minutes will provide 10 litres of clean water.
- Portable – Small and lightweight makes it easy to transport in all condition.
The P&G Sachets are great for
- Daily use in areas with suspect water.
- Keeping on hand in case of emergencies.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.