- Power supply: As indicated on the device.
- Switching capacity: 16 (10) A/250V.
- Maximum recommended loads: Incandescent lamps. 3000 W, Uncompensated fluorescent lamps 1200 W, Compensated fluorescent lamps 1200 W/150 μF, Low- voltage halogen lamps. 1000 VA, Halogens (230 V.)/2500 W, Low-consumption lamps- 10X23 W.
- Contact type and material: Changeover AgSnO2.
- Power consumption: 6VA 1 circuit (approx.1 W).
- Type of action: 1B, 1S, 1T, 1U.
- Number of programs: 40
- Type of programs: ON / OFF, Pulse (1 to 59 seconds), Cycles (from 1 minute to 23 hours 59 minutes, in ON or OFF times).
- Switching accuracy: Better than 1 second.
- Operating accuracy: ≤ ± 1s/day at 23 °C.
- Reserve battery: 5 years. (Lithium Battery).
- Working temperature: -10 °C to +45 °C.
- Protection type: IP 20 according to EN 60529.
- Protection class: II according to EN 60335 when mounting as intended.
- Pollution situation: Normal, Sealable cover.
* Available in 230VAC, 110VAC, 24VAC/DC, 12VAC/DC.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.