- Provides high power output faster and longer than conventional batteries, resulting in greater cranking ability and less capacity reduction at high current loads.
- Can be fully recharged in as little as one hour - more than twice as fast as other batteries.
- Have been verified in Life Cycle testing to exceed 350 complete discharges.
- Won't spill, leak, or corrode; it's the safest, cleanest battery on the market. The Optima can be mounted in any position - sideways, or even upside down.
- Lasts two to three times longer than conventional batteries providing years of reliable, convenient performance, and exceptional value. Optima Blue Top, Marine Batteries can sit unused for up to one year and still start your boat.
- Solve the Optimax problem by providing abundant starting to these new engines and deep cycle ability all in a small size.
- Lasts up to 2 times longer than other batteries.
- More power in the inital 1, 2, 5, and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead acid batteries.
- Constant performance quality keeping your battery running at the same level even as it's being discharged.
- Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged, it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still provide the power necessary to start your boat's engine.
- 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries.
- Non-spillable with complete fitment flexibility; can mount in almost any position.
- Category Energy Storage
- Application Leisure
- Technology Deep Cycle
Specs & Dimensions
- Voltage: 12V.
- CCA Value: 975.
- CCA Std: EN.
- Dim L: 325.
- Dim W: 165.
- Dim DH: 238.
- Cell Layout: LDS.
- Terminal: DTDUAL.
- Hold Down: DHB00.
- Weight KG: 26.5.
- Warranty: 24.
- Ah Value: 75Ah.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.