The Staubli PV-KST4/6II-UR Cable coupler is a high-quality male connector designed for use with Multi-Contact MC-4 Inline connectors. It is specifically designed for use with wires of size 4-6mm² and has a voltage rating of 1000-Volt DC/600-Volt DC and a current rating of 30-Amps. Like the Multi-Contact MC-4 connector.
- Snap-in lock.
- Locking by safety lock clip PV-SSH4 in accordance with NEC 2011, can be released only with tool.
- Proven MULTILAM technology with high long-term stability, which ensures consistently low performance loss throughout the entire service life of the plug connector.
- Tried and tested plug connectors, 14 years of experience in the field.
- Available for assembly with cross-sections of 10 mm².
Coupler is UL listed and CSA certified.
- Connector Type: Plug
- Operating Temperature: -40degrees to 90degrees Celcius
- Test Current: 17A
- Voltage Rating: 1000V
- IP rating: IP67
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.