- Designed for harsh environments.
- Parallel Operation (Multiple inverter can be paralleled).
- Single phase transformer-based.
- Low-voltage DC (48 V).
- NRS097-2-1:2017 Compliant.
- Built in CAN port for communication with a BMS.
- Built in remote monitoring.
- Automatic Generator start.
- SmartLoad prioritization.
- Export Power control.
- Inverter Rated Power* (Continuous / 30 minutes): 8000 W / 10000 W.
- Voltage: 230 V (184 V to 276 V).
- Frequency: 50 Hz (47 Hz to 58 Hz).
- Source Current Input: 63 A.
- Load Current Output: 63 A.
- Inverter Current (Continuous / 30 minutes / 2 s): 35 A / 45 A / 80 A.
- Inverter Power factor range: +1 to -1.
- Input Voltage: 48 V (42 V to 63 V).
- Rated Input Current** (battery discharge current): 190 A.
- Rated / Max Output Current** (battery charge current): 155 A / 190 A.
- Protective Class: I.
- Ingress Protection: IP20.
- Operating Temperature: −5°C to 45°C.
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 85%.
- Cooling: Forced
- Tare losses (No Load / Standby): < 60 W / < 8 W.
- Maximum altitude for rated power: 1000 m above sea level.
- Supported battery types: Lead Acid, LiFePO4 with CAN BMS.
- Minimum battery size: 250 Ah.
- Dimension (W × H × D): 450 mm × 730 mm × 220 mm
- Weight: 95 kg.
- Battery Connections (External / Internal): 2 × M40 Glands / 2 × M8 Studs.
- Internal Battery Fuse: 300 A.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.