Microcare PV Geyser MPPT Controller
The Microcare PV Geyser Controller's unique design uses solar panels and not circulating water thus preventing the problems associated with the old style collectors that suffer from freezing over in winter and boiling over in summer. For any building the new Microcare PV Geyser Controller is the preferred solution as there is only electric wires to be installed compared to the long pipes required for traditional solar geysers. There is also no heat loss as water doesn't need to circulate and therefore no waiting for water to get hot thus reducing waste.
- Uses standard elements.
- Out performs solar thermal heaters.
- Operates in inclement weather.
- Easy installation with no plumbing required.
- Designed for a Retrofit.
- No need to replace Element or Thermostat.
- Low heat dissipation.
- Efficiency greater than 95% on solar.
- Mains override if no solar is present.
- Accurate Digital Temperature Control.
- Wall mounted.
- External Timer for AC ON/OFF switch included.
- Suitable AC Elements: 2kW, 3kW & 4kW.
- Max Input Solar Panel Voltage: 350Voc.
- Min Input Solar Panel Voltage: 185Voc.
- Max Input Solar Panel Power: 2000W (2kW).
- Min Input Solar Panel Power: 1300W (1.3kW).
- Rated AC Input Grid Amps: 20A.
- Rated AC Input Voltage: 230V AC.
- Dimensions: 260 x 245 x 75mm.
- Weight: 1.4kg.
- Warranty: 24 months.
- Microcare recommends: 4 x 335W Panels to be installed per Element.