With its variable speed selectable control and flow switch input the unit can offer a true Solar Pump Controller capable of producing high efficiency and maximum power output. The unique built in overdrive feature allows for a lower PV voltage operation.
Features and benefits
- AC Input to allow shared power usage & operation from the Grid or AC source.
- PV Panel Input Voltage of 265-550 VDC.
- Compatible with single & three-phase 220V motors that are VSD approved.
- LED status feedback.
- High - Low water input connectors.
- Float switch input.
- Trip and restart controls.
- Built in Variable Speed Drive (VSD).
- Surge Protection.
- Unique overdrive feature allows lower PV Voltage operation than is currently available on the market.
- IP44 rated.
- No external enclosure box required.
- Cost effective installation.
- Available with comms port for Wi-Fi connection.
- PV VOC Range: 365 — 550V.
- PV VMP Range: 265 — 400V.
- Recommended PV VMP (Max Efficiency): 310 VMP.
- Rated Output Power Single-Phase: 1,5kW.
- Rated Output Power Three-Phase: 3kW.
- AC Input: 220V Single-Phase.
- Frequency Range: 30 - 50Hz (Programmable).
- Ambient Temp Range: -15 to 40ºC.
- Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Over Temperature, Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Surge Protection.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 285 x 240 x 120mm.
- Warranty: 3 years.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.