The MadiDrop is an excellent tool for continued prevention of waterborne disease and illness at the household level.
- Highly Effective: Helps prevent outbreaks of water-related diseases and kills up to 99.9999% of pathogens.
- User Preferred: Multi-barrier approach technology; no taste or smell; preferred over chlorine.
- Unlimited Shelf Life: No expiration date; easy to store and stack until needed.
- Low Cost: Provides a family with 6+ months of safe water at the lowest possible cost.
- Small and Portable: Easy to transport in difficult conditions, terrains, and environments.
- Non-Toxic: No toxic chemicals; does no harm to people or the planet.
- Works for 6+ months: Provides ongoing disinfection at optimal performance.
- Easy to use: Limited user interaction; does not require daily dosage treatments.
- No Electricity Required: Requires no electrical power, batteries, or replacement parts.
- Volume of Water Treated: Up to 20 litres daily.
- Lifespan: up 6 months.
- Size: 8 cm x 3 cm x 1.4 cm.
- Weight: 52 g.
- Shelf Life: Perpetual shelf life.
- Intended Use: Point-of-use water disinfection and safe storage.
- Country of Origin: United States.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.