The D5 Vario compatible with a battery as well as solar panel. If using on a solar panel you would only need to adjust the speed setting.
- The principle of the spherical motor, which was invented by Laing, is fundamentally different from conventional canned motor pumps. The only moving part in a spherical motor is a hemispherical rotor/impeller unit which sits on an ultra-hard, wear-resistant ceramic ball. There are no conventional shaft bearings or seals. This eliminates bearing noise and seal leaks. This pump is robust and has an estimated service life in excess of 50,000 hours.The self-realigning bearing is lubricated and cooled by the media. Maintenance is not necessary under normal conditions. Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably. All parts exposed to the fluid are completely corrosion resistant.
Over-temperature safety device
- The pump comes with an integrated overtemperature safety device, which shuts the pump electronics off when reaching overtemperature. Normally the temperature of the pumped media during operation at the highest speed setting is 95°C at this point.A complete shutdown after reaching overtemperature condition can result in adverse effects on the circulating system.
- Economic and powerful.
- Stepless speed control.
- Wide control range .
- High efficiency
- Long life, maintance-free.
- long term queit operation.
- Motor design : Electronically commutated spherical motor with permanent magnet rotor/impeller.
- Voltage : 8 - 24 Volt.
- Power consumtion* :see pump curves.
- Current draw : at 12 Volt: 0,25 - 1,9 A or at 24 Volt: 0,25 - 1,5 A.
- Acceptable media : domestic hot water, heating water, water/glycol mixtures, other media on request**.
- Insulation Class : IP 42, Class F.
Power consumtion and start may vary in different installations. Please check pump performance with more than 20% glycol
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.