The OG-PLUS6.2 has all the features you have come to expect and love from the OG-PLUS range with upgraded performance! The OG-PLUS6.2 provides a larger output power of 6200W and boasts a MPPT of 7000W!
In rural or end-of-line locations, the AC grid voltage can fluctuate across a wide range. Voltage that is sufficiently far from the nominal 230V can cause appliances to run much less efficiently, make them unable to function or causes damage in the long term.
Kodak's PLUS Off-Grid inverter is perfect for areas where grid electricity is less stable because it always produces smooth 230V AC, whether the grid is available or not.
This is great for efficient running of appliances, but crucial for an uninterrupted supply for important loads such as servers or sensitive electronics.
The OG-PLUS6.2 has Twin outputs that allows you to connect essential loads. Unessential loads can be switched off at a specific SoC and the remainder of battery power will only supply the essential loads.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile remote monitoring
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- Robust UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for essential loads with zero transfer time. Perfect for power sensitive loads.
- Massive 7000W MPPT - Enough power to provide loads and charge batteries
- High voltage MPPT allows for more flexible array designs
- Dual outputs to split non-essential loads and essential loads
- Large color LCD display with RGB LED ring light to indicate the current working mode
- Zero (0ms) transfer time to protect mission-critical loads such as servers and ATMs
- High PV input voltage range
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Selectable high power charging current
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (App is available)
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485 or CAN-BUS)
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- Dual output for smart load control
- 3 year warranty
- Model: OG-PLUS6.2
- Rated Power: 6200VA/6200W.
- Parallel Capability: up to 9 units
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Voltage Range: 110-280 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing) +-4Hz
- THDi: ≦ 10%
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%.
- Frequency Range (Synchronized Range): 46~54 Hz or 56~64 Hz
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode): ≦3 % THD (Linear Load); ≦ 5 % THD (Non-linear Load)
- Transfer Time (AC Mode to Batt. Mode): 0ms
- Transfer Time (Inverter to Bypass): 4 ms (Typical)
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Battery Voltage: 40~66 VDC
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 7000W
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 120 ~ 450 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500 VDC.
- MPPT Maximum Input Current: 18 A.
- Number of MPP Trackers: 1.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 120 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 140 x 295 x 468
- Net Weight (kgs): 12
- Communication Interface: USB/RS232/RS485/Wifi/Dry contact.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.