Please note that this item is available on pre-order with a lead time of 2 weeks.
The IAmMeter Bi-directional Three Phase WiFi Power Meter is perfect for monitoring a three-phase circuit, or three separate, single-phase circuits. It can help you size an inverter, solar array and battery pack for a solar installation, as well as accurately seeing when a device is using how much power. You can use it to bill a tenant on a sub-distribution board for the electricity they use, or monitor and check your overall own electricity bill, with the ability to go into detail monthly, daily, hourly. Whether you’re a professional solar installer / electrician or just someone wanting to keep tabs on your home energy consumption, the IAmMeter is exactly what you need.
- Real-time monitoring of electricity usage
Electricity bill calculation on hourly/daily/monthly basis
This Bi-directional three phase WiFi Energy Meter will monitor the exact energy usage of a specific three phase circuit, giving you real-time monitoring of electricity usage, as well as historical data displayed in hourly, daily or monthly graphs. Alternatively, use it on a single phase system and use the 3 x CT clamps to monitor three single phase circuits simultaneously.
The meter stores the data by connecting to your WiFi network and uploading information to a cloud based server. You can then access this information via a website or a mobile APP (Android or IOS). There is no subscription fee for the cloud based service. It is already included in the device purchase and remains permanently free.
Each of the three clamps can be labelled on the interface, either as phase 1,2,3 of a specific three phase circuit, or if used to monitor three individual single phase circuits then each can be labelled as the device or circuit being monitored.
– Monitoring a three phase circuit – Monitoring three separate single phase circuits – Correctly sizing an inverter, solar array and battery pack for a solar installation – Accurately seeing when a device is using how much power – Billing a tenant on a sub-distribution board for the electricity they use – Monitoring and checking your overall own electricity bill, with the ability to go into detail monthly, daily, hourly
– Bi-directional meter to track the two-way energy (“from grid” and “to grid”) – Three CT clamps, each able to measure up to 150A – DIN-rail mounting so can be mounted inside DB – Open API enables perfect integration into third party server (HomeAssistant, PVoutput, your own server…) – Web-based Cloud Service and Android/IOS app available on Google play and Apple store
What’s in the box
- 1 x Three Phase WiFi Energy Meter
- 3 x φ16mm, 150A Split Core Current Transformer
- 1 x Wi-Fi Antenna 1 x User Guide
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.