HotBags Small Eco Cooker
These are the benefits of the HotBag as an essential cooking item:
- Meals have a finer texture and are more nutritious when cooked just below boiling point.
- There is no danger of food boiling over or burning dry.
- Food can be left to cook unattended after just a fraction of the cooking time on the stove.
- The heat-reflective foil prevents moisture loss, so stews never need to be topped up.
- Using a HotBag does not lengthen normal cooking time, but it does reduce stove time by at least two thirds.
- Food remains steaming hot for 3 to 5 hours in a HotBag.
- This is a portable warming drawer, useful even in transit.
- Also useful as a cooler-bag.
- About 66% less stove usage in normal cooking procedures. This can amount to 8% of household monthly electricity consumption.
- Dimensions: 35cm x 38cm.
- Capacity: 3-litre pot.
- Weight: 147g.