Earth Neutral Bridge Box
- An essential component for the safe operation of back up and hybrid solar systems up to 5kWAC Back up port power rating.
- Function is replacing Earth Neatral bridge when system is in backup mode
- Makes the Earth Leakage to operate correctly on the output of the inverter during backup operation
- Compatible with the Sunsynk 5kW and Sunsynk 8kW inverters.
- The ACDB-ARENB-25A automatically creates a temporary earth/neutral bridge when inverter goes to back up mode due to loss of grid, thus avoiding the forming of earth ground loops.
- Once the backup or hybrid inverter goes into back up mode and disconnects from the utility the existing bridge is lost.
- This has two side effects that require attention:
- When a measurement is taken between the Earth and Neutral Conductor on the backup output circuit and elevated neutral voltage is measured.
- With the Earth/Neutral bridge, any earth leakage device connected in the output circuit does not function correctly.
- It is essential this ACDB-ARENB-25A is installed between the inverter backup out and the output distribution DB.
Technical Data Sheet
- Product Code: ACDB-ARENB-25A
- Max Operating Voltage: 230Vac
- Max Inverter Output Current (Back Up): 25A
- Enclosure Door: Polycarbonate - Smokey grey
- IP Rating: IP65
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Dimensions: 231 x 166 x 113mm
- UV Protection: Yes
- Halogen Free: Yes
- Resistance to Impact: IK08
- Glow Wire Resistance - Enclosure Only: 650⁰C
- Enclosure Voltage Rating: 1000Vac
- Operating Temperature: -10⁰C to +40⁰C
- Relay Coil Voltage: 230Vac
- Relay Contact Rating: 10A-AC
- Contact Configuration: 1 x N/O & 1 x N/C
- Replaceable Relay: Yes
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.