- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy
- grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V.
- Number of cells: 6.
- Design life: 12 Years.
- Max. Discharge Current @ 25oC: 900A(5s).
- Short Circuit Current: 2100A.
- Internal Resistance (Fully Charged battery @ 25°C): 5.7mOhms.
- Self-Discharge: 3% of capacity declined per month @ 20°C(average).
Nominal Capacity @ 25°C
- 10-hour rate (10.0A, 10.8V) 100Ah.
- 5-hour rate (17.4A, 10.5V) 87.0Ah.
- 3-hour rate (26.6A, 10.5V) 79.8Ah.
- 1-hour rate (65.2A, 9.6V) 65.2Ah.
Operating Temperature Range
- Discharge: -20~60°C.
- Charge: -10~60°C
- Storage: -20~60°C.
Charge Methods (Constant Voltage Charge @ 25°C)
Cycle use: 2.40-2.45VPC
- Maximum charging current: 30A.
- Temperature compensation -30mV/°C.
Standby use 2.20-2.27VPC
- Temperature compensation -20mV/°C.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length(mm): 330.
- Width(mm): 171.
- Height(mm): 215.
- Total Height(mm): 220.
- Approx. Weight (Kg): 30.
Please Note: The above characteristics data are average values obtained within three charge/discharge cycles not the minimum values.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.