The Venus GX provides intuitive control and monitoring for all Victron power systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multis, Quattros, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
- VRM Online Portal.
- Remote Console on VRM.
- Automatic genset start/stop.
- The heart of ESS – Energy Storage.
- Data logging.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
- EasySolar 1600VA.
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, the all information is combined as one.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this.
- When more than two VE.Direct products must be connected, USB can be used.
- Power supply voltage range: 8 – 70V DC
- Current Draw: 210 mA @ 12V, 110 mA @ 24V, 60 mA @ 48V.
- Communication ports
- VE.Direct: 2 separate VE.Direct ports – isolated.
- VE.Can: 2 paralleled RJ45 sockets – isolated.
- CAN 2nd: CAN interface – non isolated.
- VE.Bus: 2 paralleled RJ45 sockets – isolated.
- USB 2: USB Host ports – not isolated.
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000MB RJ45 socket – isolated except shield
- WiFi Access Point: Use to connect to Remote Console
- WiFi Client: Connect the Venus GX to an existing WiFi network
- Potential free contact: NO/COM/NC – 6 A 250 VAC/30 VDC.
- Tank level inputs: 3 x Configurable for European (0 - 180 Ohm) or US (240 - 30 Ohm).
- Temperature level inputs: 2 x Requires ASS000001000.
Third Party Interfacing
- Modbus-TCP: Use Modbus-TCP to monitor and control all products connected to the Venus GX.
- JSON Use the VRM JSON API to retrieve data from the VRM Portal.
- Outer dimensions (h x w x d): 45mm x 143mm x 96mm.
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +50°C.