• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
• Outstanding conversion efficiency.
• Flexible charge algorithm.
• Extensive electronic protection.
• Internal temperature sensor.
• Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed.
• Remote on-off.
• Programmable relay.
• Optional pluggable LCD display - Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller and plug-in the display.
• Battery voltage: 12 / 24 / 48V Auto Select (software tool needed to select 36V).
• Rated charge current: 85A.
• Maximum PV power, 12V (1a, b): 1200W.
• Maximum PV power, 24V (1a, b): 2400W.
• Maximum PV power, 48V (1a, b): 4900W.
• Max. PV short circuit current 2): 70A.
• Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 150 V absolute maximum coldest conditions. 145 V start-up and operating maximum.
• Maximum efficiency: 98%.
• Self-consumption: Less than 35mA @ 12V / 20mA @ 48V.
• Charge voltage 'absorption': Default setting: 14, 4 / 28, 8 / 43, 2 / 57,6V (adjustable with: rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth).
• Charge voltage 'float': Default setting - 13, 8 / 27, 6 / 41, 4 / 55,2V (adjustable: rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth).
• Charge algorithm: multi-stage adaptive.
• Temperature compensation: -16 mV / -32 mV / -68 mV / °C.
• Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse, not user accessible) / PV reverse polarity / Output short circuit / Over temperature.
• Operating temperature: -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C).
• Humidity: 95%, non-condensing.
• Data communication port: VE.Direct or Bluetooth.
• Remote on/off: Yes (2 pole connector).
• Programmable relay: DPST; AC rating: 240 VAC / 4 A; DC rating: 4A up to 35VDC, 1A up to 60 VDC.
• Parallel operation: Yes (not synchronized).
• Dimensions (TR Version): 216 mm x 295 mm x 103 mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.