- Model: Skylla TG 24/50 TG
- Input voltage (VAC): 230 V.
- Input voltage range (VAC): 185-264 V.
- Input voltage range (VDC): 180-400 V.
- Frequency: 45-65
- Power factor: 1
- Charge voltage 'absorption' (V DC): 28.5
- Charge voltage 'float' (V DC): 26.5
- Charge current house batt. (A) (2): 50
- Charge current house batt. at 110 VAC (A) (3): 30
- Charge current starter batt. (A): 4
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo (three step)
- Battery capacity (Ah): 150-500
- Temperature sensor: Yes
- Can be used as power supply: Yes
- Remote alarm: Potential free contacts 60V / 1A (1x NO and 1x NC)
- Forced cooling: Yes
- Protection (1): a,b,c,d
- Operating temp. range: -40 to +50°C (-40 - 122°F)
- Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%
- Material & Colour: Aluminium (blue RAL 5012).
- Battery-connection: M8 studs
- 230 VAC-connection screw-clamp: 10mm² (AWG 6).
- Protection category: IP 21.
- Weight kg: 5.5 kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd in mm): 365mm x 250mm x 147
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.