- Model: Skylla-i 24/80 (3).
- Input voltage (VAC): 230 V.
- Input voltage range (VAC): 185-265 V.
- Input voltage range (VDC): 180-350 V.
- Maximum AC input current @ 180 VAC: 16 A.
- Frequency (Hz): 45-65 Hz.
- Power factor: 0,98.
- Charge voltage 'absorption' (VDC): 28,8 V.
- Charge voltage 'float' (VDC): 27,6 V.
- Charge voltage ‘storage’ (VDC): 26,4 V.
- Charge current (A): 3 x 80 A (max total output: 80A).
- Charge algorithm 7 stage adaptive
- Battery capacity (Ah): 400-800 Ah.
- Charge algorithm, Li-Ion: 3 stage, with on-off control or CAN bus control.
- Temperature sensor: Yes.
- Can be used as power supply: Yes.
- Remote on-off por: Yes (can be connected to a Li-Ion BMS).
- CAN bus communication port (VE.Can): Two RJ45 connectors, NMEA2000 protocol, galvanically isolated.
- Synchronised parallel operation: Yes, with VE.Can.
- Material & Colour: Aluminium (blue RAL 5012).
- Battery-connection: M8 bolts.
- 230 VAC-connection screw-clamp: 10mm² (AWG 7).
- Protection category: IP 21.
- Weight kg: 7 kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd in mm): 405mm x 250mm x 150mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.