The VE.Direct port can be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed).
- Fully configurable
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels.
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels.
- ECO mode: On/off and ECO mode sense level.
- Monitoring: In- and output voltage and current alarms.
- Cont. power at 25°C (1): 250VA.
- Cont. power at 25°C / 40°C: 200 / 175W.
- Peak power: 400W.
- Output AC voltage / frequency (adjustable): 230VAC +/- 3% 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0, 1%.
- Input voltage range: 9, 2 - 17 / 18, 4 - 34, 0 / 36, 8 - 62,0V.
- DC low shut down (adjustable): 9, 3 / 18, 6 / 37,2V.
- DC low restart and alarm (adjustable): 10, 9 / 21, 8 / 43,6V.
- Battery charged detect (adjustable): 14, 0 / 28, 0 / 56,0V.
- Max. Efficiency: 87 / 88 / 88%.
- Zero-load power: 4, 2 / 5, 2 / 7,9W.
- Default zero-load power in ECO mode (default retry interval: 2, 5 s, adjustable): 0, 8 / 1, 3 / 2,5W.
- ECO mode stop and start power setting: Adjustable.
- Protection (2): a - f.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling); (derate 1, 25% per °C above 25°C).
- Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%.
- Material & Colour: Steel chassis and plastic cover (blue Ral 5012).
- Battery-connection: Screw terminals.
- Maximum cable cross-section: 10 mm² / AWG8.
- Standard AC outlets: IEC-320 (male plug included).
- Protection category: IP 21.
- Weight 2,4kg.
- Dimensions (h x w x d) (mm): 86 x 165 x 260.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.