The Phoenix charger features a microprocessor controlled adaptive battery management system that can be pre-set to suit different types of batteries. The adaptive feature will automatically optimise the charge process relative to the way the battery is being used.
- Bluetooth Smart enabled .
- Automatic voltage compensation.
- Adaptive 5-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – recondition – float – storage.
- Remote on-off .
- VE.Direct interface.
- Programmable relay .
- Input voltage : 230 VAC (range: 210 – 250 V).
- DC input voltage range:290 – 355 VDC.
- Efficiency: 12/30: 94%.
- Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%.
- Fully programmable: Yes, with Bluetooth and/or VE.Direct.
- Relay (programmable): DC rating: 5 A up to 28 VDC.
- Material & Colour aluminium: (blue RAL 5012).
- Battery-connection: Screw terminals 16 mm² (AWG6).
- AC-connection: IEC 320 C14 inlet with retainer clip (AC cord with country specific plug must be ordered separately).
- Protection category IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area).
- Weight kg: 3,5 kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 180x249x100mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.