The Orion Tr charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid.
- High efficiency.
- IP43 protection.
- Screw terminals.
- Input voltage range: 18-35V.
- Output voltage: 12.7V.
- Efficiency: 95%.
- Continuous output current: 5A.
- Max. Output current: 7A.
- Galvanic isolation: No.
- Off load current: <20mA.
- Operating temperature range (derate 3% per °C above 40°C): -20 to +55°C.
- DC connection: Screw terminals.
- Maximum cable cross-section: 3.3mm² AWG12.
- Weight: 0.09kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 53mm x 51mm x 27mm.
- 5 year warranty.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.