The Lynx Smart BMS is a dedicated Battery Management System for Victron Lithium Smart Batteries. There are multiple BMS-es available for our Smart Lithium series of batteries, and the Lynx Smart is the most feature rich and complete option.
- Built-in 500A contactor used as a fallback safety mechanism and also suitable as a remote controllable main system switch.
- Battery monitor, indicating state of charge percentage and more data.
- Pre-alarm signal: provide a warning before the system shuts down due to -for example- a low cell.
- Local and remote monitoring using a Victron GX device.
- Supply voltage range: 9 - 58 Vdc
- Supported system voltages: 12, 24 or 48V
- Reverse polarity protection: No
- Main safety contactor continuous current rating: 500Adc continuous
- Main safety contactor peak current rating: 600A for 5 minutes
- Power consumption hibernate or standby mode: Approximately 10.4mW (0.8mA at 13V)
- Power consumption in active mode: Approximately 2.6W (200mA at 13V) depending on the state of the relays
- Minimum load resistance for pre-charging: 10Ω and above for 12V systems 20Ω and above for 24V and 48V systems
- AUX output maximum current rating: 1.1A continuous, protected by resettable fuse
- Allow-to-charge port Maximum current rating: 0.5A at 60Vdc, protected by resettable fuse
- Allow-to-discharge port Maximum current rating: 0.5A at 60Vdc, protected by resettable fuse
- Alarm relay (SPDT) Maximum current rating: 2A at 60Vdc
- Busbar: M8
- VE.Can: RJ45 and RJ45 terminator
- I/O: Screw terminals
- Battery BMS cables: Male and female circular 3-pole connector with M8 screw ring
- Lynx distributor (up to 4 modules): RJ10 (cable ships with each Lynx Distributor)
- Enclosure material: ABS
- Enclosure dimensions (h x w x d): 190 x 180 x 80 mm
- Unit weight: 1.9kg
- Busbar material: Tinned copper
- Busbar dimensions (h x w): 8 x 30mm
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +60°
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +60°
- Humidity: Max. 95% (non-condensing)
- Protection class: IP22
- 5 year warranty.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.