- 12/24V auto ranging.
- Programming made easy.
- A special setting for Li-ion batteries.
- Note: the BatteryProtect can also be used as a charge interrupter in between a battery charger and a Li-ion.
- Ultra-low current consumption.
- Over voltage protection.
- Ignition proof.
- Delayed alarm output.
- Delayed load disconnects and delayed reconnect.
Battery Protect - BP-65
- Max. continuous load current*: 65A.
- Peak current (for 30 seconds): 250A.
- Operating voltage range: 6 –35V.
- Current consumption: When on 1,5 mA When off or low voltage shutdown: 0,6 mA.
- Alarm output delay: 12 seconds
- Maximum load on alarm output: 50 mA (short circuit proof).
- Load disconnect delay: 90 seconds (immediate if triggered by the VE. Bus BMS).
- Load reconnect delay: 30 seconds.
- Default thresholds: Disengage (10,5V or 21V); Engage (12V or 24V).
- Operating temperature range: Full load (-40°C to +40°C) (up to 60% of nominal load at 50°C)
- IP rating: Electronics (IP67) (potted) Connections (IP00).
- Connection: M6.
- Weight: 0,2 kg.
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 40 mm x 48 mm x 106 mm.
- 5 year warranty
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.