The BMV 712 has been designed to minimize power consumption. The alarm relay therefore is a bistable relay, and the current draw remains low whatever the position of the relay.
- Easy to install.
- Midpoint voltage monitoring.
- Very low current draw from the battery.
- Bi-stable alarm relay.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge.
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge.
- Programmable visual and audible alarm.
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit.
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps.
- VE. Direct communication port.
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health.
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V.
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A).
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings.
- Supply voltage range: 6,5 - 95 VDC.
- Current draw, back light off: < 1mA.
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6,5 - 95 VDC.
- Battery capacity (Ah): 20 - 9999 Ah.
- Operating temperature range: -40 +50°C.
- Measures voltage of second battery, or temperature, or midpoint: Yes.
- Temperature measurement range: -20 +50°C.
- VE. Direct communication port: Yes.
- Bistable relay: 60V / 1A normally open (function can be inverted).
- 5 year warranty
Installation & Dimensions
- Installation: Flush mount.
- Front: 63mm diameter.
- Front bezel: 69 x 69mm.
- Body diameter: 52mm.
- Body depth: 31mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.