Thus, essentially it decouples the array and battery voltages so that there can be, for example, a 12 volt battery on one side of the MPPT charge controller and panels wired in series to produce 36 volts on the other. It is generally accepted that MPPT will outperform PWM in a cold to temperate climate, while both controllers will show approximately the same performance in a subtropical to tropical climate. The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings. It also is fully programmable.
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- Battery Voltage - 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection.
- Rated charge current - 20A.
- Automatic load disconnect - Yes.
- Maximum solar voltage - 28V/55V (1).
- Self - consumption - < 10mA.
- Load output - Manual control + low voltage disconnect.
- Protection - Battery reverse polarity (fuse)/Output short circuit/Over temperature.
- Battery temperature sensor - Optional.
- Temperature compensation - 30 mV / °C resp. - 60 mV / °C (if temperature sensor installed).
- Remote panel - Optional.
- Grounding - Common positive.
- Operating temp. Range - (-20 to +50°C).
- Humidity (non - condensing) - Max 98%.
- Dimensions (H x L x w) - 160mm x 82mm x 48mm.
- Weight - 0.3Kg.
- Terminal - 4mm².
- Protection Category - IP30.
- 5 year warranty
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.