- Liquid crystal display. For status monitoring and set-up
- External Temperature sensor included
- 2 Separate Battery outputs. Charges two separate batteries. For example, the starter battery and the service battery of a boat or mobile home.
- Protections. Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery
- Programmable battery charge algorithm. Algorithms for AGM, GEL or Flooded lead-acid batteries and LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS).
- Two 5 Volt USB outputs. Maximum current of the two outputs combined: 2A
- Charges two separate batteries.
- Programmable charge current ratio.
- External Temperature sensor.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection.
- Rated charge current: 30A.
- Automatic loads disconnect: Yes.
- Maximum solar voltage: 28V / 55V.
- Self-consumption: < 10 mA.
- Load output: Manual control + low voltage disconnects +timer.
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse) Output short circuit Over temperature Overload protection.
- Grounding: Common positive.
- Operating temp. range: -35 to +60°C (full load).
- Humidity (non-condensing): Max 95%.
- Charge voltage 'absorption': Factory setting: 14,4V / 28,8V.
- Charge voltage 'float' (2): Factory setting: 13,7V / 27,4V.
- Low voltage load disconnect: Factory setting: 11,2V / 22,4V.
- Low voltage load reconnect: Factory setting: 12,6V / 25,2V.
- Voltage: 5V.
- Current: 2A (total from 2 outputs).
- Protection class: IP20.
- Terminal size: 6 mm² / AWG10.
- Weight: 0,3kg.
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 101 x 184 x 47 mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.