How to calculate your pool cover and ADD to CART - see below
Before adding to cart follow these easy steps and add the result into the QTY box in your CART and leave comments for your calculated dimensions in the comments section during checkout.
First you need to obtain measurements at the pool’s longest length and widest width. Measurements are taken from the inside face of the pool at one end, to the inside face at the opposite end, to determine the longest and widest points of the pool. To ensure that you actually have the longest length and longest width, double check your measurement by taking a second measurement of the length and a second measurement of the width. Position the second measurement a couple of meters away from your first measurement. The two should match. If they don’t match, take the bigger measurement (longest).
Once all measurements have been taken (and confirmed by way of a second measurement), please use these measurements to determine the area of the cover, this is done by multiplying the length times width. Always round up the width measurement to the closest half metre, for example, 2.3m becomes 2.5m. On the length measurement, you can enter the exact length without rounding it upwards. This area is the number you will use in the QTY field when ordering.
Input the area you have calculated and add the item to your cart. In the checkout process there is a comments section where you can add your dimensions so the cover is cut correctly to match your pool. Please note some trimming may still be required when installing, for example rounded corners etc. Now you can proceed to checkout and complete your order.
- Made from 400 micron polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Can be accessorised with a Rollup Station to aid use on larger pools.
- Can be accessorised with Wind Protection for pools in areas where winds can exceed 35km/hr. In winds over 65km/hr, the cover should be removed from the pool.
- Colour: Comes in Riviera Blue.
- A longer swimming season: the water temperature is raised by 6 to 8° C which extends the swimming season either side of summer. Temperate water makes for a more enjoyable summer/peak swimming season too.
- Heat retention: for heated pools, a thermal cover is the most effective way to prevent heat loss into the atmosphere. It also protects against overnight drops in temperature, and solar panels and heat pumps are notably more effective where the cover is in use.
- Reduces evaporation by 98%+ : because the cover is in direct contact with the water, it can’t evaporate, translating into significant water savings.
- Convenience: prevents dirt and debris collecting in the pool, so the water is kept cleaner and pool maintenance is reduced.
- Environmental benefits: reduces the carbon footprint of the swimming pool by using less energy to heat and clean the pool. The cover is water-wise too, given the reduction in evaporation. Chlorine naturally dissipates in sunlight and can cause greenhouse gas emissions, but with the Thermal GeoBubble Cover, this is prevented.
- Financial: noteworthy household savings are made on power, chemicals and water.
- The Thermal GeoBubble Cover has a one year warranty but will last up to six years with correct care.
Please note that the GeoBubble range of covers are not child safety covers.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.