Updated harmonized (H1Z2Z2-K) European standard solar cable intended for the interconnection within photovoltaic systems such as solar panel arrays.
- Conductor - Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
- Single core flexible cables, suited for photovoltaic and solar system with crosslinked polymer insulation and halogen free sheath.
- Suitable for fixed installations, internal and external, within conduit or systems, but not direct burial applications.
- Our solar cable is ozone-resistant, UV resistant, and is tested for durability.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +90°C.
- Max DC voltage - 1800V DC
- Weight: 1.36kg
- Length: 25mm
- Area: 4 mm2
- Colour: Red
- Cores: 1-N
- Max Current - 26
- Max Voltage: 1800
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.