For the wiring of all types of control panels, light fittings, appliances, communication panels, signalling relay racks as well as many other applications. Manufactured to SABS 1574, these products are used by public transport services, municipalities, Telkom, Eskom, major switchgear companies, electrical contractors and electricians.
Technical Specifications (SABS 1574)
- Voltage Rating: PF type 300 V / 500 V; SF type: 600 V / 1000 V.
- Test Voltage: 5000/6000 V.
- Current Capacity (AC): 125 Amps.
- Temperature Range: -10° to +80°C.
- Flexibility Class: 4 & 5.
- Conductor Type: High conductivity annealed copper.
- Insulation Material: Flexible grade PVC.
- Colour Options: Black and Red.
- Size mm²: 35.0.
- Stranding No x Diameter: 440 x 0.31 mm/Ø.
- Nominal Diameter: 9.8 mm/Ø.
- Mass kg / 100m: 36.74Kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.