Please note this kit has a 7-10 working day lead time
This Kit at a glance (For full specifications download sheets above)
- Victron Multiplus 1.2kVA/1kW 12V Inverter / Charger x 1.
- BlueNova BN13V-108-1.4k MPS LiFePO4 Battery x 1.
- Sustainable PA016 Solar Battery Box x 1.
- Battery cables and AC Wall Plug x 1.
- Built-in inverter / charger.
- Delivers 1000W continuously.
- Top quality sealed 12V/108Ah Lithium battery.
- 1kWh Usable capacity.
- Silent Operation.
- No Petrol or Diesel required.
- Basically, Maintenance free.
- Resettable output circuit breaker.
- Excellent protection features.
- 3 stage powerful automatic PWM battery charger.
- Back-up time varies according to load.
- Inverter can start without power available.
- AC output via single socket extension.
- Excellent output regulation.
Victron Multiplus 1.2kVA/1kW 12V Inverter/Charger
The new style MultiPlus is set to replace the earlier MultiPlus Compact range. It is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
Sustainable PA016 Solar Battery Box
The Solar Battery Box is a strong secure box to store your batteries for use in generators, boats, camping trips and many other applications. It is a strong and durable product made from high quality UV Stabilised Polyethylene to ensure a top quality product to meet and exceed your specific need!
BlueNova BN13V-108-1.4k MPS LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Rechargeable Batteries offering a drop-in solution for replacing lead acid batteries. These batteries can be used individually or assembled in series to create up to a 48V system. Ideal for solar energy storage, and RV, 4WD, camping and marine applications.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.