Introducing Sunsynk's energy storage module well designed for residential UPS and off-grid applications. Cells produced by BYD, a global leader in lithium-ion battery development and manufacturing.
The Sunsynk Battery LFP Wall Mount 15.97kWh 51.2V can be expected to remain serviceable for more than 10 years and this takes into consideration that it is charged and discharged once per day at room temperature (25°C). Lithium ferro phosphate batteries provide excellent thermal stability and storage.
WARNING: These batteries contain BYD cells, not to be mistaken for the Sunsynk batteries which contain CATL cells. These batteries are almost identical apart from the difference in cell type, but this means you cannot mix BYD and CATL batteries in the same system.
MORE USABLE ENERGY 100% Depth of Discharge FLEXIBLE INVESTMENT Scalable from 10.65 to 85.2 kWh SAFE & RELIABLE Premium Lithium Iron Phosphate(LFP) 6000 cycles EASY INSTALLATION Floor Stand or Wall Mounted HIGH DENSITY Proprietary CTP Technology PERFECT COMPATIBILITY Compatible with Major PCS Brand
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2 Vdc.
- Nominal Capacity: 312Ah.
- Battery Energy 1: 15970 Wh.
- Charge Voltage: 55.68 – 56.16VDC.
- Discharge Voltage: 45.6 – 56.16VDC.
- Nominal Charge/Discharge Current: 150A.
- Nominal Charge/Discharge Power: 7500W.
- Max Charge/Discharge Current: 300A.
- Max Charge/Discharge Power: 15000W.
- Short Circuit Current: 450A.
- Display: SOC status indicator, LED indicator.
- Communication: RS232, RS485, CAN.
- Dimension( W×D×H mm ): 720×160×916mm.
- Weight (Kg): 140kg.
- Installation: Floor stand or Wall mounted.
- Working Temperature 2: -20℃ ~ 60℃.
- Storage Temperature: ≤25℃,12 months | ≤35℃,6 months | ≤45℃,3 months.
- Operating / Storage / humidity: ≤ 95%RH.
- Max Operating Altitude: ≤2000m.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- Cell Technology: LiFePO4，Lithium Iron Phosphate.
- Cycle life 3: 6000 Cycles @ 80% DOD / 25℃ / 0.5C，60% EOL.
- Scalability: Max 8 batteries in parallel.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.