Please note due to this product being made to order there is a 3 week lead time before delivery.
Features and Specifications
- Max temperature in summer: 175°C from the sun only.
- Max temperature in winter: 155°C from the sun only.
- Cook or bake for up to 15 people at once.
- All weather designs. You can leave your oven outside in all weather conditions.
- Double, almost unbreakable transparent lid for maximum insulation.
- All round insulation. Close the lid and the oven will carry on cooking or keep your food warm for hours.
- The curved reflective upper lid can be manipulated to focus its reflection directly on specific pots.
- Two convenient and practical vents, which let moist air out while sucking in dry air for rapid drying of rusks.
- Solar entry size: 700mm x 535mm.
- Concave lid Reflection size: 700mm x 535mm.
- Cooking platform size: 480mm x 350mm.
- Total weight: 21kg.
- The stand can easily be removed and dissembled if needed.
- UV protection: 8-year guarantee on base and lid.
- Manufactured in south Africa.
Optional Extras (Please add to order as these are not included with stove)
- Patio Solar Oven Two Drying Racks.
- Patio Solar oven Aluminium Rusk Baking Pan (Top and bottom).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.