Please note that this product is available on a 2-3 week lead time.
Quick and Easy to Install
- Weighing only 17 kilograms, this three-phase Sunny Tripower can be installed quickly while taking up minimal space. The Sunny Tripower can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its integrated web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17 kg.
- Compact design means minimum space requirements.
- 100% plug and play installation.
- SA: NRS 097 certified and COCT Certified
Technical data - Sunny Tripower 5.0 Sunny Input (DC)
- Max. PV array power: 9000 Wp.
- Max. input voltage: 850 V.
- MPP voltage range: 215 V to 800 V.
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage: 125 V / 150 V.
- Max. input current input A / input B: 12 A / 12 A.
- Max. DC short-circuit current input A/input B: 18 A / 18 A.
- Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input: 2/A: 1; B: 1
- Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz): 5000 W.
- Max. apparent power AC: 5000 VA.
- Nominal AC voltage: 3/N/PE; 220 V / 380 V, 3/N/PE; 230 V / 400 V, 3/N/PE; 240 V / 415 V.
- AC voltage range: 180 V to 280 V.
- AC grid frequency / range: 50 Hz / 45 Hz to 55 Hz, 60 Hz / 55 Hz to 65 Hz.
- Rated grid frequency / rated grid voltage: 50 Hz / 230 V.
- Max. output current: 3 x 7.6 A.
- Power factor at rated power / Displacement power factor, adjustable: 1 / 0.8 overexcited to 0.8 under excited.
- Feed-in phases / connection phases: 3 / 3.
- Dimensions (W / H /D): 435 mm / 470 mm / 176 mm.
- Weight: 17 kg.
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +60°C.
- Noise emission, typical: 30 dB.
- Self-consumption (at night): 5.0 W.
- Topology / Cooling concept: Transformerless / Convection.
- Degree of protection (according to IEC 60529): IP65.
- Climatic category (according to IEC 60721-3-4): 4K4H.
- Max. permissible value for relative humidity (non-condensing): 100%.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.